- You are responsible your own safety.
- When installing the SkyRest in a tree stand setting or hunting with the SkyRest, the user must be securely connected to the tree with a TMA-certified fall restraint system.
- Always ensure that your tree stand is securely installed and in good repair before attempting to use the SkyRest.
- Always bring any firearm up to the tree stand AFTER you have securely installed both your tree stand and the SkyRest.
- Always keep any firearm unloaded with the chamber open until you are ready to hunt.
- Practice installing the SkyRest at ground level until you are comfortable installing and assembling it.
- Install at ground level and test the SkyRest with an unloaded firearm until you are comfortable with its operation.
- Determine your ideal height for the SkyRest prior to attempting to install it above an elevated tree stand.
- Be aware of the control cord hanging behind your head so that it doesn’t startle you when you are in your stand.
- Never hang from the SkyRest or rely on the SkyRest to support any of your body weight as you position yourself in your tree stand.
- Never lean into a shot, expecting the SkyRest to support your body weight.
- Always install your tree stand and the SkyRest on a straight, healthy hardwood tree that is free from ice, moss, or other slippery substances.
- Remember, you can fall any time after leaving the ground.
Download the SkyRest user guide here.